The Aluula Flite A-Series Kite is a 3-strut kite that is highly responsive yet lighter than current no-strut kites, providing optimum light-wind performance, while retaining precision and control in increased wind speeds.
The extreme lightweight, combined with the stiff yet reactive Aluula airframe technology, means larger kites become supercharged, allowing performance levels to increase exponentially.
To further build on the enhancements provided by Aluula, we have fine-tuned all our light wind manufacturing techniques and components, with the Flite Ultra-Lite canopy using proven D2 double ripstop from Teijin.
Incredibly responsive, the Flite excels in all riding styles and with whichever board you are riding.
The days of compromise are over. The Aluula Flite A-Series Kite is the world’s lightest, strongest, and highest performing light-wind kite!
Because a lighter kite means a better ride.
ALUULA, an ultra-light, ultra-strong, and stable composite material, not only improves light wind performance but also increases handling, stability, and flying performance in all wind conditions. This makes an ALUULA kite more efficient than a standard kite, performing better in all respects, including speed through the air, turning speed, and light wind stability.
Why do you need the lightest kites on the market?
- Better for freeride, freestyle, and surf riders. With more response in all departments and in all conditions, you’ll enjoy faster snaps, loftier hangtime, better drift, and the confidence to ride even when conditions are marginal.
- Better for boosting and hangtime. With a kite that’s half the weight and has a stronger airframe, you have a confidence-inspiring boosting machine. You can also generate power on both your down and upstroke … Something that was unheard of in kite performance until now.
- Better wind range. Because the kite is 3-struts, and yet as light as some no-strut kites, the same kite will deliver rock-solid performance and stability at the top end of the wind range, as well as in extremely light wind.
- Better relaunch. Simply pumping one backline will cause the airframe’s stiffer flex to work the kite out onto one wingtip, and into the air. The A-Series kites are easier to reverse launch in light winds too.
- Better for learning. You’ll find your level improves immediately with an A-Series kite. Flying the kite is easier during all maneuvers as, due to the lighter weight, an ALUULA kite resists both flying too far forward, and back stalling.
- Better for travel. When two A-Series kites weigh the same as one traditional kite, it’s a no-brainer … More kites on your trips mean more time in the water.
Ocean Rodeo offers an unconditional, 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee on every product we sell. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to your original point of purchase for a full refund within the first 60 days.
This offer is valid only with participating retailers, current season products, and is offered only to the original purchaser. For orders placed online, your refund will not include shipping charges, though almost everything bought online ships for free within NA and Europe.
This offer is also only valid for non-professional users. If your company or organization is considering Ocean Rodeo equipment for your fleet or school, get in touch with us to talk about how we support professional buyers and their clients.
This isn’t a demo program! Customers found to repeatedly take advantage of this offer will be disqualified from further returns. If you simply want to demo some gear, get in touch with your local retailer and they will gladly get you out on the water to try before you buy.